Author Notes: I can't claim to have come up with anything profoundly creative here, finding good things to put in a blender and calling it a recipe feels a bit like cheating. But this is my go-to breakfast after a good workout, and when I'm pressed for time. I love how I can integrate two vegetables into my system before 9 am! Such a perfect start to making good, healthy choices throughout the day. I'm sharing now in celebration of earth week! Go Green. Love your mother Earth! - Happyolks
Serves you :)
- 2-3 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup (heaping) plain pumpkin puree
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon your favorite protein, spectrum powder
- Almond milk or filtered water until you reach your desired consistency
- Blend. Pour. Enjoy.
- Be kind to the earth, be kind to your body, love, forgive, and be happy.