If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I ate this salad in a restaurant in Nazareth once, and have been copy-catting it ever since. Originally it was made with a generous amount of pine nuts. But since I have free access to a pecan tree, I make it often with pecans, and sometimes with walnuts, for the Omega 3. —Hummusit
- 1 large kohlrabi, julienned
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup roasted nuts (from the kinds mentioned above; pine, pecan, or walnut)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil, to dress the salad
- Toss all ingredients according to their order, and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.