Author Notes: As all great pool drinks are, this cocktail was born from the booze and juices I had on hand. (Who wants to leave the party for a store run? Not I.) On a hot day, I mixed up just enough vodka for two, lemonade, and a splash or so of a Clear Creek Distillery loganberry liqueur from our weekend trip to Portland. Voila: this sweet but not cloying summer drink came into being. - KatelynH
- 1.5 shots vodka
- 1 cup high-quality lemonade or limeade
- 1 splash Clear Creek Distillery loganberry liqueur
- Measure vodka into your serving glass of choice. Add ice to taste (a few cubes will do).
- Pour lemonade over the vodka, then stir with a spoon, fork, or convenient writing implement.
- Finally, splash the loganberry liqueur into the glass. Don't stir-- the final product looks prettier that way!
- Serve (to yourself or a loved one you'd like to impress) and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail