If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: As all great pool drinks are, this cocktail was born from the booze and juices I had on hand. (Who wants to leave the party for a store run? Not I.) On a hot day, I mixed up just enough vodka for two, lemonade, and a splash or so of a Clear Creek Distillery loganberry liqueur from our weekend trip to Portland. Voila: this sweet but not cloying summer drink came into being. —KatelynH
- 1.5 shots vodka
- 1 cup high-quality lemonade or limeade
- 1 splash Clear Creek Distillery loganberry liqueur
- Measure vodka into your serving glass of choice. Add ice to taste (a few cubes will do).
- Pour lemonade over the vodka, then stir with a spoon, fork, or convenient writing implement.
- Finally, splash the loganberry liqueur into the glass. Don't stir-- the final product looks prettier that way!
- Serve (to yourself or a loved one you'd like to impress) and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.