Author Notes: This is often served as a Tapa, or appetizer, and is really a lovely combination of flavors. Good hot or room temperature. - AlohaHoya
Serves as many as you like
- 2 tablespoons cumin seed
- 3 cloves garlic
- olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1/2 - 1 cup roasted pine nuts
- 1 - 2 cup chickpeas
- 1/2 - 1 cup raisins
- 2 or more bunches Swiss Chard
- Wash and remove tough stalks from chard. Break leaves into smaller pieces
- Sautee Chard in Olive Oil, add chopped garlic and cumin and Chick Peas. Cook covered for about 10 mins.
- Salt to taste. Toss in raisins and pine nuts and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Greens