If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a very succes recipe whit a low cost ingredients!!!!
:-) - pica91
- 1 see bass
- 2 apple (red and yellow)
- 100gr celery
- 50gr breadcrumb
- 2 walnuts
- olive olil
- 30gr butter
- 20gr sugar
- 1 teaspoon canella
- 100gr cheese (asiago or edam)
- 100ml cream
- 30gr sliced cheese (asiago or edam)
- Fondue of cheese: Infused cheese with the milk in a kettle for 1h. Cook ita in a bain-marie.
- Celery: Beat breadcrumb with walnuts and salt. Boli celery in water for a few minutes. Drain it and besed with breadcrumb. Bake in a warm oven of 180°C for 10min with oli.
- See bass: Realise 6 fillet of see bass and cook it in a pan with oli. Add the salt.
- Apple: Slice teh two apples and cook it in a pan whit butter, sugar and canella to obtein an amber colour.
- To compose dish: Put such as a castle: apple, cheese, celery and fish. Repit it for two ways. Adorn with the fondue and celery foils. Keen appetit!!!! :-)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Celery Recipe
How to Take a Food52-Style Photo
Those Instagrams aren't going to like themselves.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.
Easter Baskets for Loved Ones Who Sometimes Annoy You
Sure to put somebunny out of business.
The Poor Man's Parmesan
Satisfy your salty, crunchy, oily cravings -- without the price tag.
Style with a breeze.