Author Notes: This is a very succes recipe whit a low cost ingredients!!!!
:-) - pica91
- 1 see bass
- 2 apple (red and yellow)
- 100gr celery
- 50gr breadcrumb
- 2 walnuts
- olive olil
- 30gr butter
- 20gr sugar
- 1 teaspoon canella
- 100gr cheese (asiago or edam)
- 100ml cream
- 30gr sliced cheese (asiago or edam)
- Fondue of cheese: Infused cheese with the milk in a kettle for 1h. Cook ita in a bain-marie.
- Celery: Beat breadcrumb with walnuts and salt. Boli celery in water for a few minutes. Drain it and besed with breadcrumb. Bake in a warm oven of 180°C for 10min with oli.
- See bass: Realise 6 fillet of see bass and cook it in a pan with oli. Add the salt.
- Apple: Slice teh two apples and cook it in a pan whit butter, sugar and canella to obtein an amber colour.
- To compose dish: Put such as a castle: apple, cheese, celery and fish. Repit it for two ways. Adorn with the fondue and celery foils. Keen appetit!!!! :-)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Celery Recipe