If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This stir fry is simple and delicious! This twist on traditional stir fry incorporates coconut milk, Jamaican spices and vegetables often found in Jamaican cooking. - Tarah
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 bell peppers, any color, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced (optional)
- 4 carrots, thinly sliced
- 4 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon jerk seasoning
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Heat oil in a large wok or saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onions to pan. Stir fry until soft and translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add additional vegetables to pan and stir fry until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, seasoning, hot sauce and lime juice to pan. Stir fry over medium heat until liquid has soaked in, around 5 minutes
- Serve vegetarian style or top with chicken, fish, or shrimp for a delicious island meal!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Celery Recipe
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Home & design links we love.
Mortar and pestle perfection.