If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dish is good to eat till six months. Eat with ice cream or just simple custard.
JUST start making this mango preserve will post more photos tomorrow —pauljoseph
- Mangoes :Two cups of firm mangoes
- Sugar : 1 cup
- Lime : One large
- Cloves : 4
- Layer the mangoes which are cut into wedges in a glass bowl and sprinkle sugar and lime juice.
- Add the cloves and refrigerate it for a week. Strain the juice from the pieces. Put the mango pieces in the hot syrup and bring to a boil.
- Remove from flame and cool well. Store in refrigerator. This dish is good to eat till six months. Eat with ice cream or just simple custard.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
A better basket.