Author Notes: This dish is good to eat till six months. Eat with ice cream or just simple custard.
JUST start making this mango preserve will post more photos tomorrow - pauljoseph
- Mangoes :Two cups of firm mangoes
- Sugar : 1 cup
- Lime : One large
- Cloves : 4
- Layer the mangoes which are cut into wedges in a glass bowl and sprinkle sugar and lime juice.
- Add the cloves and refrigerate it for a week. Strain the juice from the pieces. Put the mango pieces in the hot syrup and bring to a boil.
- Remove from flame and cool well. Store in refrigerator. This dish is good to eat till six months. Eat with ice cream or just simple custard.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes