If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This has both style and substance. The simple but inventive dressing, a combination of tahini and the often-neglected juice from a jar of preserved lemons, adds an unexpected twist to plain old roasted cauliflower. The pomegranate seeds and torn cilantro also help to give this vegan dish a fresh, flavorful edge. Note that the dressing works just as well on other vegetables like roasted eggplant or squash, even sliced tomatoes. - Weird & Ravenous
- 1 head of cauliflower broken into small florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- coarse salt
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1/3 cup liquid from jar of preserved lemons
- 1/4 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- Small handful torn cilantro leaves
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Place the cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet, drizzle over the olive oil and sprinkle with a healthy pinch of salt. Use your hands to toss everything together.
- Roast, stirring now and then, until the cauliflower is softened and browned in places, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the tahini and liquid from the preserved lemons and season the dressing to taste with salt.
- Transfer the roasted cauliflower to a platter and evenly drizzle over the dressing. Scatter the pomegranate seeds and cilantro on top and serve immediately or at room temperature.
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Add flower power to your espresso.