If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I came across this recipe for Deviled Eggs on Food & Wine by Ford Fry and I wanted to share, but I wanted to put my own twist on things so I decided to add Sriracha to spice things up a bit coming up with my Spicy Deviled Eggs. I got the idea because I love ketchup with my scrambled eggs, don’t give me grief I learned it as a little girl and still love it today. Well adding the spicy Thai sauce made deviled eggs way more interesting! —Amy Stafford @ A Healthy Life For Me
- 10 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha Sauce
- 3 cornichons, minced
- 4 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons shallot, minced
- 2 teaspoons chives, snipped
- 1 dash kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ounce prosciutto, torn into 20 pieces
- In a large saucepan, cover the eggs with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from the heat and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 12 minutes. Transfer the eggs to an ice water bath until chilled, about 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce, cornichons, goat cheese, mustard, shallot and 1 teaspoon of the chives. Peel the eggs and halve them lengthwise. Add the yolks to the bowl, mix until smooth and season with salt and pepper.
- Set the egg whites on a serving platter. Scrape the egg yolk mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a large round tip and pipe the filling into the whites; alternatively, use a plastic ziplock bag with a corner snipped off or spoon in the filling with a teaspoon. Top each egg with a piece of prosciutto, sprinkle with the remaining 1 teaspoon of chives and serve.
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.