If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: http://youtu.be/aak0oVr7FEM —HeatherPierceG
Makes 1 bowl
- 1 cup uncooked amaranth
- 1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sprinkle of sea salt
- Heat a dry skillet over medium high heat.
- When skillet is hot, pour 1/8th of a cup of amaranth on to the skillet and shake the skillet gently until amaranth start to pop and turn white. Keep shaking until all the grains have popped, then quickly transfer to a heat-proof bowl before they begin to burn.
- Continue with remaining uncooked amaranth until all is popped.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle sea salt onto popped amaranth, stir, and enjoy!
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Savor the season.