Author Notes: Mushroom caps baked and stuffed with a creamy filling that you can easily pop in your mouth is what makes this such a perfect appetizer. Have a drink in one hand while having a stuffed mushroom in the other. Perfect for parties! - TheGirlyGirlCooks
- 16 White Button Mushrooms-stems Removed
- 2 tablespoons Roasted Garlic Olive Oil
- 5 ounces Frozen Chopped Spinach-thawed And Water Squeezed Out
- 4 Sun-Dried Tomatoes-finely Diced
- 1/4 cup Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Roughly Chopped
- 4 ounces Goat Cheese
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F) and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Wipe mushroom caps clean with a damp paper towel.
- Heat 2 tbsp of garlic olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Add spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and marinated artichoke hearts. Stir to combine and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove the mixture from the pan and place it into a bowl. Add the goat cheese and cream cheese to the bowl and stir to combine. Mix well.
- Fill the mushroom caps with the mixture and place them on the cookie sheet. Sprinkle mushrooms with grated parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve warm.