If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mushroom caps baked and stuffed with a creamy filling that you can easily pop in your mouth is what makes this such a perfect appetizer. Have a drink in one hand while having a stuffed mushroom in the other. Perfect for parties! - TheGirlyGirlCooks
- 16 White Button Mushrooms-stems Removed
- 2 tablespoons Roasted Garlic Olive Oil
- 5 ounces Frozen Chopped Spinach-thawed And Water Squeezed Out
- 4 Sun-Dried Tomatoes-finely Diced
- 1/4 cup Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Roughly Chopped
- 4 ounces Goat Cheese
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F) and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Wipe mushroom caps clean with a damp paper towel.
- Heat 2 tbsp of garlic olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Add spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and marinated artichoke hearts. Stir to combine and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove the mixture from the pan and place it into a bowl. Add the goat cheese and cream cheese to the bowl and stir to combine. Mix well.
- Fill the mushroom caps with the mixture and place them on the cookie sheet. Sprinkle mushrooms with grated parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve warm.
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Home & design links we love.
Mortar and pestle perfection.