If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My Mom’s Buckeye recipe. She always made them every Christmas and my son Jimmy loves them. —Amy Stafford @ A Healthy Life For Me
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 16 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup assorted colored chocolate chips
- Mix peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar and butter in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Using a tablespoon scoop measure out balls onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Rounding balls between your hands to smooth out.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or a bowl set over a saucepan with a little water set to a low boil, stirring continually until smooth.
- Insert a toothpick into peanut butter ball and dip into chocolate coating ¾ of ball, leaving peanut butter visible on top.
- Set back onto baking sheet, when all balls have been coated, top balls with christmas colored chocolate chips, and put sheet back in refrigerator to set chocolate.
- Once chocolate is set you can store Buckeyes in a air tight container.
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.