Author Notes: This is a recipe that I made with my mom growing up. It was a recipe that we made for springtime holidays, birthdays and family dinners. This recipe has now become one of my kids favorite recipes to help make! - fivelittlechefs
Mandarin Orange Jello
- 1 packet Orange Jello
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups boiling water
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add orange juice concentrate and stir until dissolved.
- Chill until set.
- 1 packet large pkg instant lemon pudding
- 1 cup cool whip
- Prepare pudding as directed for pie filling
- Stir in cool whip until combined
- Chill in fridge till set
- Pour over set orange Jello
- Serve immediately or chill in fridge until ready to serve.