If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mexican food is one of my favorites. The hotter, the better! This recipe calls for swiss chard and zucchini, but you can use almost any vegetables you happen to have. Be creative. - karen bianchi
- 12 Yellow Corn Tortillas
- 1 bunch Swiss Chard, chopped
- 2 Zucchini, chopped
- 1 Jalapeño, diced
- 1/2 Onion, chopped
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 12 ounces Enchilada Sauce, (I love Trader Joe's)
- In a large fry pan saute the onions, jalapeño, zucchini, and swiss chard in a little canola oil over medium heat for about 10 minutes until soft. Let cool a bit.
- In a medium fry pan, heat 1/3 - 1/2 a cup of canola oil. Fry each tortilla for about 5 seconds on each side till just soft. Place on a paper towel and soak up the extra grease.
- Pour a little enchilada sauce in a small bowl. Working in an assembly line, dip each tortilla in the sauce, just enough to coat. Place them in a large baking dish and stuff with the vegetable mixture and a sprinkle of cheese. Roll them up and top with the remaining cheese and sauce.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before eating.
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
Good day, sunshine.
Gifts for Mother's Day
Make better cookies.