If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- Cornmeal, for dusting
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 2 small zucchini, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Provolone cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus more for drizzling
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives (about 14), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 475° F with a rack in the bottom position. Place a large rimmed baking sheet upside down on the rack to preheat, 8 minutes.
- On a piece of parchment paper dusted with cornmeal, using a lightly floured rolling pin, roll pizza dough into a large circle, about ¼-inch thick. Scatter it with zucchini and Provolone, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Carefully remove the hot baking sheet from the oven and slide the parchment with the dough onto it. Bake until the dough is golden and crisp, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop olives and transfer to a bowl with vinegar, anchovy paste, parsley and 2 tablespoons oil. Stir together to combine. Before serving pizza, drizzle with vinaigrette. Serve with side salad.
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
That was a close shave.