If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Came up with this recipe when I spent a summer working on a terraced farm on the amalfi coast of Italy. It's absolutely delicious on toasts, sandwiches, grilled chicken, swirled into pasta, or off of a spoon. It jars beautifully too. - Hallie Meyer
Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup blanched favas, shelled
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino romano
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested
- 3 tablespoons cubed pancetta
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Blanch favas in boiling water, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and ladle favas into a bowl of ice to stop cooking.
- Shell favas and place in a food processor with pecorino, salt, pepper, and lemon zest. Process to combine, then begin streaming in olive oil until desired consistency is reached.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls