If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a recipe I found on Tyler Florence's website with some of my own modifications. I love to use a wide variety of mushrooms and serve them as a side to grilled meats and fish, as a savory sandwich topping or simply by itself as a late night snack with wine and cheeses. - cucina di mammina
- 1-2 pounds mixed variety of mushrooms
- 1-2 fresh garlic cloves, chopped finely
- splashes extra virgin olive oil
- splashes red wine vinegar
- sprigs fresh chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash, throughly dry and chop all the mushrooms into chunks size pieces. Place in a large bowl and add the chopped garlic, a good splash of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and place on a lightly greased metal baking tray and roast in a preheated oven at about 425 degrees until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Place the roasted mushrooms in a clean bowl and add a splash of red wine vinegar to taste. Be sure to check all your seasonings at this point, you can also add a bit more olive oil if desired.
- Serve immediately at room temperature or store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for future use. Allow the dish to come to back to room temperature before serving for best taste and texture quality
- NOTE: If you like a bit of heat, try adding some chopped chili peppers to your taste and add them in at the roasting process for best flavor.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer Test This Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe