If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The ultimate portable side dish! Delicious, vegan, and gluten free, this Grecian creation won't spoil if at room temp. —Alexandra V. Jones
- 5 pounds potatoes of choice (I’m using russets, but I’ve also use a mix of Yukons, reds, and even blue potatoes when I can find them.)
- 1 cup celery, diced small
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced small
- 3 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pulverized
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 large lemon, juiced and zested
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil your potatoes with skin on till they can be easily pierced by a fork. Cool.
- Once cooled, peel, medium dice potatoes and place in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of ingredients and stir. Garnish with some lemon zest. Make it the day before and its extra tasty! Can be served at room temp and won’t spoil at your summer BBQ. Try this variation, I think you will like the bright, fresh, flavors!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Portable Side
The Best Vegan Cookbook Tips
Better "bacon," tofu's texture, and more
The best vegan cookbook tips.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
It's time to travel.
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Put cake on a pedestal.