Author Notes: The ultimate portable side dish! Delicious, vegan, and gluten free, this Grecian creation won't spoil if at room temp. - Alexandra V. Jones
- 5 pounds potatoes of choice (I’m using russets, but I’ve also use a mix of Yukons, reds, and even blue potatoes when I can find them.)
- 1/2 red onion, diced small
- 1 cup celery, diced small
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced small
- 3 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pulverized
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 large lemon, juiced and zested
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil your potatoes with skin on till they can be easily pierced by a fork. Cool.
- Once cooled, peel, medium dice potatoes and place in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of ingredients and stir. Garnish with some lemon zest. Make it the day before and its extra tasty! Can be served at room temp and won’t spoil at your summer BBQ. Try this variation, I think you will like the bright, fresh, flavors!