If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon harissa
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and warm
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed or olive oil, divided
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, coarsely grated
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 packed cup chopped radicchio (from 1/2 small head)
- 4 large eggs
- In a blender, combine egg yolks, harissa, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon water. Blend until well-combined. With motor running, pour unsalted butter into blender jar in a thin stream until a thick sauce forms. Season with salt and pepper and set hollandaise aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high until hot. Add sweet potato and cook, stirring occasionally, until sweet potato is crispy and charred in places, about 8 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and radicchio and cook until they are wilted and charred, 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry 4 eggs in remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Serve hash topped with an egg and hollandaise.
Stone Cold—er, Hot
Desserts that make the case for peaches, apricots, and plums
Stone (fruit) cold desserts.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
Have a ball (jar).