If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 portobello mushroom caps
- 2 tablespoons neutral vegetable oil, such as safflower
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar or sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped lemongrass
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic paste
- 4 cups thinly sliced baby bok choy (from 2 small)
- 8 ounces snow peas, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup roasted salted peanuts
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 cup mint leaves
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Rub mushrooms with oil and season with salt and pepper. When grill is hot, add mushrooms and grill, turning once, until just tender, 6 to 8 minutes. When cool enough to handle, cut mushrooms into 1-inch slices.
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, fish sauce, agave, lemongrass and chili-garlic paste. Add bok choy, snow peas, tomatoes, peanuts, cilantro and mint; toss to coat salad in dressing. Season salad with additional salt and pepper, if needed. Plate salad and top with mushrooms.
By the Book
How to cook like the leading ladies of literature
Eat like your favorite literary heroines,
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
A different kind of tomato dish.
The chicest apron around.