If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Creamy dairy free and raw vegan tropical puddings. - Adrianne Barba
- 2 mangoes, peeled & cubed
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked in water for a few hours
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon light agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- Strain the water from the cashews.
- Blend these with the mangoes, lime zest, lime juice and agave nectar in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Finally, add the coconut oil in last. I don’t know why, but this seems to give it a smoother texture.
- Pour into small bowls, cover and refrigerate for at least three hours or overnight. Top with a slice of lime and cubed mango before serving.
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.