Author Notes: Creamy dairy free and raw vegan tropical puddings. - Adrianne Barba
- 2 mangoes, peeled & cubed
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked in water for a few hours
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon light agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- Strain the water from the cashews.
- Blend these with the mangoes, lime zest, lime juice and agave nectar in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Finally, add the coconut oil in last. I don’t know why, but this seems to give it a smoother texture.
- Pour into small bowls, cover and refrigerate for at least three hours or overnight. Top with a slice of lime and cubed mango before serving.