If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is another recipe inspired by entering into an online blog competition to use three specific ingredients: corned beef, corn kernels, and cornflakes. This was both mine and my husband's favorite. This appetizer would be a hit at any meal! If you make a large quantity of these then perhaps double or triple the dipping sauce. - anotherfoodieblogger
Serves however many you decide to make
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island Dressing
- 1/4 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- Egg roll wrappers
- Sliced deli corned beef
- Sliced deli Swiss cheese
- 1 egg beaten with 1 tablespoon milk
- Crushed cornflakes cereal, amount as needed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add the dressing and the corn to a food processor, and blend until the corn is incorporated. Set aside.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a plate, then top with a few slices of corned beef. Then add one slice of Swiss cheese, one tablespoon of the corn dressing mixture, and one tablespoon of sauerkraut to the middle.
- Roll up the egg roll wrapper according to package directions. Seal with a bit of the egg/milk wash. Brush the egg/milk wash evenly over the entire roll-up, then coat with the crushed cornflakes.
- Spray a foil or parchment paper-lined pan with oil, and place the roll-ups on the pan. Spray the rollups lightly with oil and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until crispy and lightly browned. Remove and let cool for a few minutes. Serve with the remaining corn dressing.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn