If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These dark chocolate dipped strawberries are so easy to make and so delicious – with just two simple ingredients and a little time – you can have an easy nice no-fuss type dessert that both adults and kids will like. - coffeefoodwritergirl
- 9-10 ounces dark chocolate (I like Scharffen Berger 70%)
- 15 jumbo strawberries with stems attached
- Melt chocolate over metal bowl set over saucepan of barely simmering water or double boiler.
- Remove from heat. Dip each strawberry into warm chocolate. Place on baking sheet lined with buttered parchment.
- If in a hurry, you can place in freezer for about 5 minutes to harden chocolate (don’t leave too long though – don’t want to freeze strawberries!) Otherwise, just let sit out until chocolate has hardened. Arrange on plate or platter and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Strawberries
Recipe of the Day
Grilled Brie Sandwiches With Honey, Pistachio, and Kale Pesto
Shop Spring Cleaning
Dumplings, No Recipe Required
Dumplings for one, dumplings for all.
Eclectic Truffle Chocolate Bars
Gluten-Free Strawberry Tart