Author Notes: These dark chocolate dipped strawberries are so easy to make and so delicious – with just two simple ingredients and a little time – you can have an easy nice no-fuss type dessert that both adults and kids will like. - coffeefoodwritergirl
- 9-10 ounces dark chocolate (I like Scharffen Berger 70%)
- 15 jumbo strawberries with stems attached
- Melt chocolate over metal bowl set over saucepan of barely simmering water or double boiler.
- Remove from heat. Dip each strawberry into warm chocolate. Place on baking sheet lined with buttered parchment.
- If in a hurry, you can place in freezer for about 5 minutes to harden chocolate (don’t leave too long though – don’t want to freeze strawberries!) Otherwise, just let sit out until chocolate has hardened. Arrange on plate or platter and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Strawberries