If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I decided one day to make a Quinoa burger with things in my kitchen. I created a blueberry burger. This is a modification from that recipe. I do prefer the blueberries better. —sher
- 1/2 cup French Lentils
- 1/2 cup Red Quinoa
- 1/2 cup Fresh sweet cherries
- 3/4 cup Fresh sweet cherries
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1 Shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon Red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Cranberry juice
- Cook the French Lentils to package instructions and drain
- Cook the Red Quinoa to package instructions and drain
- Mince and Saute the large shallot in a pan with a little butter
- In a food processor pulse the pistachios until they are in small pieces
- Add the cooked French lentils and pulse until blended
- Add the cooked Red Quinoa and pulse until blended
- Add the first 1/2 cup of fresh sweet cherries and pulse until blended. Do not overprocess
- Place this mix in bowl and add the cumin, olive oil, red wine vinegar, cranberry juice, and saute shallot.
- Cut the 3/4 cup of fresh sweet cherries until quarters and add to mix. Stir together and enjoy this healthy dish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Cherries
Stone Cold—er, Hot
Desserts that make the case for peaches, apricots, and plums
Stone (fruit) cold desserts.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the summer blues.
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
Have a ball (jar).