If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love red meat, probably too much, so I am trying to go meatless at least 1-2 nights per week. I probably came across this recipe from my web reading, but can't remember where now, so I have tweaked it and made it my own! Its super easy and fast and can be thrown together in 5 mins. (I timed myself) from common items in your fridge and pantry. Hope you enjoy it. - GeorgeYan
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 can of garbonzo or chickpeas
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1 bag of pre-washed spinach
- 1 teaspoon sirracha hot sauce
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and add garlic slices. Saute until golden.
- Add bag of spinach and cook until it starts to wilt.
- Add garbonzo beans with a 1/2 can of the reserved liquid and the chopped tomato. Cook until beans begin to soften. Season with salt and add sirracha.
- Serve with rice or on its own!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Way to Cook Greens
Flourless Almond & Coconut Cake
Looked for salad, ended up with cake: Life in a nutshell.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.