If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I adapted this recipe from a diet and nutrition magazine. Easy to make. Serves as a tasty snack, a great topping for grilled chicken or steak, or a terrific side dish. - adamnsvetcooking
Serves 2 cups
- 1 Avocado (ripe, Hass)
- 1/4 cup Poblano pepper (diced), if the pepper is too hot you can add less
- 1/3 cup Cilantro (roughly chopped)
- 2 Large Figs (Black Mission, diced)
- 1/4 cup Red onion (diced)
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dice avocado. In a bowl mix avocado, poblano pepper, cilantro, figs, red onion, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Condiment
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
It's Snack Time
Gifts for Mother's Day
Good day, sunshine.