If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The Berliner Weisse sometimes is served with a shot of Waldmeister, a sweet woodruff flavored syrup for drinks. The drink is a lovely shade of green. I used to walk through the Grunewald in Berlin to a docked ship called the Alte Liebe and have lunch for one of these during a year I lived there. Alternatively, you could get a shot of raspberry instead, but I am partial to the woodruff.
- 4 Berliner Weisser, (12 oz. bottles)
- 4 shots of Waldmeister (1 or 1.5 oz, to taste)
- 4 straws
- Slowly pour the beer into a large beer glass preferably one that has a raised rounded bowl.
- Pour each shot into the glass and serve with straws. Prost!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.