If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A deliciously warm addition to your holiday buffet! —mommiecooks
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 Large Tomato Chopped
- 1 bunch of Basil, Chopped
- 1 15 Oz. Can of Artichoke Hearts
- 1 Clove of Garlic, Minced
- 1 pound Marinated Mozzarella
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Loaf of French Bread
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- Combine your cream cheese and sour cream. To the combined mixture add your tomato, basil, artichoke hearts, and garlic.
- Mix it together. Now add in your marinated mozzarella, salt, pepper and balsamic.
- Place the dip into your oven set at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Pull it out, stir it up a time or two and sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top.
- Pop it back into the oven for another 10 minutes more and your dip is ready to go.
- While you're waiting for it to cook up, go ahead and cut up your loaf of bread, brush the pieces with olive oil and sprinkle a little garlic powder over the top of them. Once your dip is out, pop your bread under the broiler for a few minutes to get the tops crispy and delicious.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.