If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 chopped red onion
- 1oz. dried irganic crimini mushrooms
- 2 cups water or chicken or veggie stock
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry
- dashes salt and pepper or to taste
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup 1 percent milk
- 1 can 8oz. peas,drained
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon rosemary or to taste
- red pepper to taste
- melt butter. add garlic and onion until soft.
- Add: 1 cup water. Bring to boil.
- Add: sherry let it cook for about 1 min. then add Mushrooms and salt and pepper.
- Heavy cream,milk bring up the heat until simmering then add corn and peas.
- Add seasonings to taste. Serve with crusty garlic bread.
Beet Greens Can't be Beat
The summer braise worth turning on the oven for
Beet greens can't be beat.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Savor the season.