If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this recipe to use up some of the amazing homemade pancetta I learned to make while participating in the February CharcutePalooza challenge. Could easily substitute spring fare like fresh peas, artichokes, or asparagus. —The Whiskey Chicken
- 1/2 pound whole wheat pasta
- 1 small cauliflower, divided into florets
- 1 buttercup squash, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/2 cup pancetta, cubed
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bunch kale, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken or beef stock
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add pasta to salted boiling water and cook until "al dente". Drain and toss w/olive oil.
- While pasta cooks, toss cauliflower and squash w/olive oil, salt and pepper on baking sheet and bake 20 min.
- In a large skillet, cook pancetta over medium heat until browned. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Add onions to skillet and cook until tender, about 5 min. Add garlic and cook for 30 sec. Add kale, toss, add stock. Cover.
- Toss pasta with vegetables, season with salt and pepper.
- Top with reserved pancetta.
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.