If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was inspired by a dip sold in a local shop by a brand called 'Freshies'. I always used to serve that dip while entertaining close friends. Then i bought my fondue set and started making my own version at home and serving it on a hot fondue, and everyone loved it more! Especially me. Love the over-powering garlic taste in it! - Binte's Kitchen
- 1 cup Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cream
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2-3 Tbsp Coarsely Chopped Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Finely chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp Very finely chopped Spring Onions
- Mix all ingredients in a Fondue bowl until well combined.
- Serve with fresh veggie sticks - cucumber, carrots Or Nachos