Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: Show mom how much you care -- with a brunch fit for a queen.
Let's be honest -- moms are the greatest people on Earth. They carried you around in their bellies for nine months, made you PB&Js on white with the crusts cut off, loved you through your angsty teen phase when it was you vs. the world, and -- if you're a twenty-something -- let you move back in when you couldn't get a job after college. There's no possible way we can repay our mothers for all they do for us, but we can at least make them feel like royalty with a decadent Mother's Day brunch. These links will show you how.
- Pro tip: Mom doesn't want flowers, she wants a floral cocktail. (Serious Eats.)
- If you're pressed for time, read these tips for a make-ahead Mother's Day meal. (The Kitchn.)
- Pick from any of these 25 brunch recipes and you'll be all set. (Bon Appétit.)
- But be sure to end the afternoon with cake. Here are 10 genius suggestions. (Food52.)
- Don't forget to send mom home with an edible gift! (Saveur.)
Brunch hosts -- share your secrets in the comments!