If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: Show dad how much you care -- with grilled steak.
Raise your hand if you made reservations at a fancy steakhouse for Father's Day. You know what sounds better, though? Staying at home -- far away from the overpriced prix fixe menu -- and recreating the meal yourself. All you have to do is head to your local butcher, pick out the perfect cut, and grill it like a pro. He (and every other guest) will be so impressed that he won't even notice that you forgot a card.
- First: A primer on different cuts of steak. (Saveur.)
- If you're having trouble deciding on a cut, here are the 5 steaks you should be grilling now. (Food52.)
- Or, follow these six steps for the best grilled steak of your life. (The Kitchn.)
- A complete guide to grilling steak. (Serious Eats.)
- Got leftovers? Make tacos for lunch on Monday. (Bon Appétit.)
Grill masters -- share your secrets in the comments!