We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Life's all about the little celebrations. Did you wake up this morning without pressing snooze ten times? Did you actually stick to your list at the grocery store? Did you get your car's oil changed when you were supposed to instead of waiting six months? Congrats! You deserve something extra special, like funfetti biscotti or chocolate cake. Read these links, then go ahead and treat yo self.
- Funfetti biscotti cookies make every day feel like your birthday. (My Name is Yeh.)
- Raspberry, cardamom, and almonds come together in these miniature tarts. (Two Red Bowls.)
- A blackberry and basil fizz to keep you hydrated. Spike as you see fit. (The Merrythought.)
- This decadent chocolate cake has a surprise white chocolate ganache filling. (The Broken Bread.)
- Fluffy buttermilk biscuits with a twist. (Hint: It involves ranch dressing). (Girl Versus Dough.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) My Name is Yeh, Two Red Bowls, The Shutter Oven, Not Without Salt
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) The Merrythought, The Broken Bread, Homesick Texan, Girl Versus Dough