If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- A Pear of Apples Pie with Gruyere Crust
- Autumn in New England Apple Pie
- Pear and Dried Fruit Honey Pie with Blue Cheese Crust
- Apple Butter Pie
- Cranberry Apple Pie
- Apple Walnut Custard Pie
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Drunken Raspberry and Portly Pear Pie
- Sorghum Molasses Pie
- Pear Crumble Pie
- Steak and Ale Fall Humble Pie
- Fall Harvest Sweet Potato Pie
- Lazy Mary's Spinach Pie
- Raised Pork Pie
- Caramelized Pear Pie with Streusel Topping by NTR
- Truly Scrumptious Apple Pie
- Old-Fashioned Deep Dish Apple Pie
- Gramma Schuler's Pasties
- Harvest Chicken Pot Pie
- Fig and Frangipane Pie
- Rustic Ratatouille and Sausage Baked in a Stilton Crust
- Amaretto Peach and Pear Pie