If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
We all have our easy, go-to recipes to rely on, but every now and then, it's fun to switch things up. Just a few creative additions -- like rose petals to granola, dukkah to avocado toast, or candied orange peel to chocolate bark -- can infuse life into otherwise routine dishes. Stuck in a food rut? These links will help you get out of it.
- Take granola to the next level by adding rose petals, pecans, and cacao nibs. (Butter and Brioche.)
- This green minestrone with kale-pistachio pesto will (probably) give you superpowers. (Vegetarian Ventures.)
- Kouign-amann is "a croissant crossed with brioche, under the influence of a sugar bun." Make it immediately. (Seven Spoons.)
- Spice up avocado toast with dukkah, a tasty nut and spice mixture from Egypt. (Faring Well.)
- Chipotle crema and pickled jalapeños will warm up spicy shrimp tacos. (Local Haven.)
- This juice -- packed with beets, grapefruit, greens, and ginger -- will cure whatever ails you this winter. (With Food and Love.)
- Ditch the clams and try this hearty all-vegetable chowder (with a crispy cabbage topping). (The First Mess.)
- Make chocolate bark extra special by adding candied orange, crunchy almonds and pistachios, and flaky salt. (Life Love Food.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!