We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Super Bowl Sunday is two days away! Do you have your game day menu mapped out? If not, we've got plenty of snacks for you to serve at your viewing party, like bacon-jalapeño cheese twists, spinach and artichoke dip pizza, and Thai peanut chicken wings -- plus, a beer float to wash it all down. Whether you're rooting for the Patriots or the Seahawks, these football-friendly foods are all winners in our book.
- Serve these "kitchen sink" tacos to anyone who isn't afraid of fried food. (Heather Christo.)
- Plain biscuits are great, but biscuits with caramelized onions and Gruyère cheese are even better. (Smitten Kitchen.)
- Speaking of cheese, everyone will be fighting over these jalapeño-bacon cheese twists. (I Am a Food Blog.)
- Combine cocktail hour and dessert with this beer-ice cream float. (Honestly Yum.)
- Spinach and artichoke dip and pizza, together at last. (Closet Cooking.)
- You'll want to eat the whole tray of these shrimp fritters with creamy chipotle tzatziki sauce. (A Thought for Food.)
- For a fiery appetizer, make these Thai chicken wings with pineapple-jalapeño salsa. (Half Baked Harvest.)
- Your gluten-free friends will love this chicken chile verde -- especially if you serve it with corn tortilla chips. (Feed Me Phoebe.)
Photos on top by (clockwise) Heather Christo, Smitten Kitchen, Honestly Yum, I Am a Food Blog
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Closet Cooking, A Thought for Food, Feed Me Phoebe, Half Baked Harvest
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!