We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Gung Hay Fat Choy! Yesterday marked the start of the Chinese Lunar New Year, and we're celebrating with dumplings, mochi cakes, steak kow, fried rice, and fortune cookies. Kick off the year of the sheep by reading these links, then get cooking.
- Top pork wontons with Chinese black vinegar and spicy red chile oil. (Use Real Butter.)
- Not a fan of pork? Fill your wontons with ground beef instead! (I Am a Food Blog.)
- For a vegetarian option, make this miso soup with wontons. (Fork and Flower.)
- If you're a dumpling novice, follow this helpful dumpling-making guide. (Jamie Oliver.)
- Skip the takeout and make your own steak kow at home. (Simply Scratch.)
- Stuff sweet potato mochi cakes with red bean paste for a unique treat. (Le Jus d'Orange.)
- Homemade black sesame fortune cookies are great, but homemade black sesame fortune cookies dipped in chocolate are even better. (A Brown Table.)
- Get your daily fill of vegetables with this delicious fried rice. (Edible Perspective.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!