If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Happy Eastover/Passter! That's right, we have two food-focused holidays this weekend: Easter and Passover. From hot cross buns and bunny cookies to Manischewitz poached eggs and flourless cake, we've got your menu covered. Just read these links and get cooking.
- Use vegetables, like shredded beets or cabbage, to naturally dye Easter eggs. (Apt. 2B Baking Co.)
- Take traditional hot cross buns and turn it into bread pudding. (A Thousand Threads.)
- Bake up some bunny cookies with little meringue tails for a festive treat. (Shauna Sever.)
- Make the Easter bunny jealous with this vegan carrot cake. (Wholy Goodness.)
- Poach eggs in Manischewitz and serve over asparagus for Sunday brunch. (What Jew Wanna Eat.)
- Give the leg of lamb at your Easter table a Middle Eastern flair. (Modern Wifestyle.)
- Make a chocolate chip cookie cake that's Passover-friendly. (Jew Hungry.)
- And for a different take on a flourless treat, try this cardamom-spiced chocolate cake. (A Cozy Kitchen.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!