If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Every Sunday, we round up our favorite food reads (podcasts, and videos) from the week, so you can sit back with that cup of coffee and settle in to catch up on what's happening in the world of food.
Today: The rise of cold brew tea, making art out of food, curing homesickness through mangoes, and the quiet usefulness of a Dutch oven.
Here are 7 of our favorite things we read this week:
- Like pizza? Live in (or visiting) New York City anytime soon? Then these recommendations are for you. [Eater]
- In a state-of-the-art kitchen, the Dutch oven still reigns. [The New York Times]
- Can vegan ice cream be good? Just ask Brooklyn's Van Leeuwen Ice Cream. [Saveur]
- If you like cold brew coffee, take a look at the latest craze: cold brew tea. [Serious Eats]
More: Looking for something to cold brew? Make your own tea blends at home.
- A reflection on emigration, taking comfort in food, and mangoes. [Lucky Peach]
- Kiss trans fats goodbye—the FDA has put out a three-year deadline to get rid of the artery-clogging substance. [The New York Times]
- Aristically-inspired works of recipes. [The New York Times Style Magazine]
Did you read anything worth sharing this week? Tell us in the comments below!
Photo by James Ransom