If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
1. Describe an early food experience that has influenced the way you think about food and/or cooking.
I have always traveled extensively, and when I was younger my mother always took me into grocery stores wherever we were because she said that was the best way to see what local people really ate. I still go to grocery stores whenever I travel, and I have an interesting collection of spices, marinades, etc., that I use in my cooking at home.
2. What's your least favorite kitchen task?
My least favorite task? Doing the dishes and peeling potatoes.
3. Your favorite kitchen tool?
A tie between my KitchenAid mixer, a large oval Le Creuset pot, and my outdoor smoker/oven.
4. What is your idea of comfort food?
Chicken in milk (my way, I should post it).
5. What is your greatest kitchen disaster?
Still very chewy (uncooked!) and separated scalloped potatoes at Thanksgiving!
Photos of tacos by Alpha Smoot; photo of Leith Devine provided by herself