We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week: Agua fresca, potato salad, hamburger buns, and everything else you'll need for your July Fourth picnic.
- Grapefruit, watermelon, and lime make a zippy agua fresca—and a very refreshing cocktail base. (Sprouted Kitchen)
- Cold-brew a big pitcher of green tea, made special thanks to an addition of rose petals. (101 Cookbooks)
- It's summer's best sandwich—and it only has three ingredients. (Cup of Jo)
- Cool down with watermelon ice pops (just make enough to share!). (Orangette)
- This grilled potato salad gains zing from a basil chimichurri and heft from seven-minute eggs. (Half Baked Harvest)
- What happens when you cross an everything bagel with a hamburger bun? You become the most popular person at the picnic. (A Cozy Kitchen)
- Just-in-season cherries and blackberries get an oaty maple-pecan topping. (Well Plated)
- A lemon-blueberry yogurt loaf festive enough for the Fourth and virtuous enough for breakfast. (Cookie and Kate)
Photos on top by (clockwise) Sprouted Kitchen, 101 Cookbooks, Cup of Jo, Orangette
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Half Baked Harvest, A Cozy Kitchen, Well Plated, Cookie and Kate
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!