We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week: Agua fresca, potato salad, hamburger buns, and everything else you'll need for your July Fourth picnic.
- Grapefruit, watermelon, and lime make a zippy agua fresca—and a very refreshing cocktail base. (Sprouted Kitchen)
- Cold-brew a big pitcher of green tea, made special thanks to an addition of rose petals. (101 Cookbooks)
- It's summer's best sandwich—and it only has three ingredients. (Cup of Jo)
- Cool down with watermelon ice pops (just make enough to share!). (Orangette)
- This grilled potato salad gains zing from a basil chimichurri and heft from seven-minute eggs. (Half Baked Harvest)
- What happens when you cross an everything bagel with a hamburger bun? You become the most popular person at the picnic. (A Cozy Kitchen)
- Just-in-season cherries and blackberries get an oaty maple-pecan topping. (Well Plated)
- A lemon-blueberry yogurt loaf festive enough for the Fourth and virtuous enough for breakfast. (Cookie and Kate)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!