If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week: roasted corn salsa, simple tomato salads, and other summer sunshine-colored salads, drinks, and desserts.
- Ready? Roasty corn, caramelized shallots, and crispy prosciutto—in a taco. (Dinner Was Delicious)
- Peak-season heirloom tomatoes get a spicy, herby pesto made with basil and garlic scapes. (A Thought for Food)
- Pack bowls of cold noodles with as many toppings (like thinly sliced omelets, green beans, radishes, and pork belly) as you can. (Fix Feast Flair)
- Match juicy, acidic tomatoes with a rich buttermilk-crème fraîche dressing. (Sweet-ish)
- A fancy-sounding blackberry-sage cocktail with a smart shortcut—jam! (With Food and Love)
- Quickly braise shaved zucchini in a skillet, dress with a green harissa sauce, and top with poached eggs for a special breakfast or easy dinner. (Amy Chaplin)
- This spicy, creamy fish stew is made with coconut milk, lime juice, and white fish. Serve it over rice! (What's Cooking Good Looking)
- Cross an éclair with fresh strawberries and call it a tart (and call it dessert). (Fork and Flower)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!