We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week: roasted corn salsa, simple tomato salads, and other summer sunshine-colored salads, drinks, and desserts.
- Ready? Roasty corn, caramelized shallots, and crispy prosciutto—in a taco. (Dinner Was Delicious)
- Peak-season heirloom tomatoes get a spicy, herby pesto made with basil and garlic scapes. (A Thought for Food)
- Pack bowls of cold noodles with as many toppings (like thinly sliced omelets, green beans, radishes, and pork belly) as you can. (Fix Feast Flair)
- Match juicy, acidic tomatoes with a rich buttermilk-crème fraîche dressing. (Sweet-ish)
- A fancy-sounding blackberry-sage cocktail with a smart shortcut—jam! (With Food and Love)
- Quickly braise shaved zucchini in a skillet, dress with a green harissa sauce, and top with poached eggs for a special breakfast or easy dinner. (Amy Chaplin)
- This spicy, creamy fish stew is made with coconut milk, lime juice, and white fish. Serve it over rice! (What's Cooking Good Looking)
- Cross an éclair with fresh strawberries and call it a tart (and call it dessert). (Fork and Flower)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!