We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week: roasted corn salsa, simple tomato salads, and other summer sunshine-colored salads, drinks, and desserts.
- Peak-season heirloom tomatoes get a spicy, herby pesto made with basil and garlic scapes. (A Thought for Food)
- Pack bowls of cold noodles with as many toppings (like thinly sliced omelets, green beans, radishes, and pork belly) as you can. (Fix Feast Flair)
- Match juicy, acidic tomatoes with a rich buttermilk-crème fraîche dressing. (Sweet-ish)
- Quickly braise shaved zucchini in a skillet, dress with a green harissa sauce, and top with poached eggs for a special breakfast or easy dinner. (Amy Chaplin)
- Cross an éclair with fresh strawberries and call it a tart (and call it dessert). (Fork and Flower)
Photos on top by (clockwise) Dinner Was Delicious, A Thought for Food, Fix Feast Flair, Sweet-ish
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) With Food and Love, Amy Chaplin, What's Cooking Good Looking, Fork and Flower
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!