We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week: salads, sort-of salads, and a pie (we're not so virtuous).
- Tabbouleh—with creamy tahini dressing—in a taco? Why not? (The Best Bite of the Plum)
- Blitz together a kale pesto, toss it with rice, and stuff it into squash blossoms. (What's Cooking Good Looking)
- Charred corn has never looked so good, thanks to bacon, miso butter, and garlic scapes. (Two Red Bowls)
- This salad is cucumber-cool and chile-hot. (The Yellow House)
- This zucchini-cannellini-Provençal salad is shot through with basil and oregano. (The Clever Carrot)
- Cool, sweet, and spicy, this melon salad is just about as summery as it gets. (101 Cookbooks)
- Peaches in pasta? With smashed tomatoes and fresh mozzarella, you bet. (Green Kitchen Stories)
- We love salad, but we've got to break it up with something sweet. This tart features an almond custard, a rye shortbread crust, and plenty of blueberries. (Hummingbird High)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!