If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Every Sunday, we round up our favorite food reads (podcasts, and videos) from the week, so you can sit back with that cup of coffee and settle in to catch up on what's happening in the world of food.
Today: How to get free nachos, New Orleans's dining revival, and a diet that may help you become a centenarian.
Here are 6 of our favorite things we read this week:
- Ten years after Hurricane Katrina, the New Orleans food scene is thriving once again. [The New York Times]
- Tips for making the most of a small dining space. [The Every Girl]
- Nearly a year after shuttering WD~50, Wylie Dufresne has plans to close his second Manhattan restaurant, Alder. [Eater]
- The number one way to get free nachos? Eat like a slob and go to Taqueria Cancun. [Lucky Peach]
- Author Dan Buettner cooks a feast based off of the cuisines of places where people "refuse to die." [The New York Times]
- Tabasco is opening the hottest new restaurant in Louisiana next week. [Grub Street]
Did you read anything worth sharing this week? Tell us in the comments below!
Photos by James Ransom