If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today, four brunchy and four boozy recipes for you to try this weekend (along with a serious continuation of our apple obsession. Please send help, or more apples).
- Our apple obsession knows no bounds. For a new take on breakfast, try these stuffed apples with oats and salted (!!!) molasses. (Vegetarian Ventures)
- We put cheese on (almost) everything. These savory waffles with cheddar and apple look right up our alley. (Beard & Bonnet)
- Maybe brownies for breakfast is a stretch, but these olive oil, bacon, and pecan numbers would be great with coffee. (The Pig & Quill)
- French toast casserole plus apple-cinnamon-pecan crumble and whipped cream equals another dessert-breakfast we can't wait to eat. (Flourishing Foodie)
- Wake the dead with a cilantro and tequila concoction that will have you feeling spirited after 5 P.M. (The Drink Blog)
- A fruity tequila beverage to go with all your Saturday brunch treats. We love it when we get to drink our morning grapefruit. (Fork & Flower)
- Add a little tea to your whiskey for a super-autumnal, chai-spiced cocktail. (F+B Department)
- Spice up a butterbeer-inspired hot chocolate with a dash (or two) of bourbon. (Half Baked Harvest)
What food blog links did you love this week? Tell us in the comments!