We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: 8 delicious recipes that have nothing to do with candy or pumpkins, but use a few tricks to make plenty of treats.
- A delicious (and seasonal) salad that uses up all the quinces in our CSA boxes? And Brussels sprouts? The holidays must've come early. (Brooklyn Supper)
- Hearty "use everything left in the kitchen" egg dishes are always a crowd pleaser, and save you a weekend grocery run. (Life Love Food)
- Chicken soup doesn't have to be boring! Try a new recipe to mix things up and enjoy as the temperature drops. (She Simmers)
- Settle in for a quiet Halloweekend, because your favorite college hors d'oeuvres can be made right in your kitchen. (Clever Carrot)
- One treat we can't get enough of is the donut. Dress yours up with comforting Earl Grey and a pomegranate glaze. (Butter and Brioche)
- Meet the "scuffin," a scone and a muffin that contains absolutely no pumpkin spice, but is definitely nice. (Butterlust)
- Putting olive oil in your desserts is always a fantastic idea. Pears, olive oil, and chocolate? Trick or treat! (Dolly and Oatmeal)
- Choose-your-own-adventure cookies, with crème fraîche. We're already dreaming of all our new baked combinations. (Nothing But Delicious)
What links inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments below!