If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: 8 delicious recipes that have nothing to do with candy or pumpkins, but use a few tricks to make plenty of treats.
- A delicious (and seasonal) salad that uses up all the quinces in our CSA boxes? And Brussels sprouts? The holidays must've come early. (Brooklyn Supper)
- Hearty "use everything left in the kitchen" egg dishes are always a crowd pleaser, and save you a weekend grocery run. (Life Love Food)
- Chicken soup doesn't have to be boring! Try a new recipe to mix things up and enjoy as the temperature drops. (She Simmers)
- Settle in for a quiet Halloweekend, because your favorite college hors d'oeuvres can be made right in your kitchen. (Clever Carrot)
- One treat we can't get enough of is the donut. Dress yours up with comforting Earl Grey and a pomegranate glaze. (Butter and Brioche)
- Meet the "scuffin," a scone and a muffin that contains absolutely no pumpkin spice, but is definitely nice. (Butterlust)
- Putting olive oil in your desserts is always a fantastic idea. Pears, olive oil, and chocolate? Trick or treat! (Dolly and Oatmeal)
- Choose-your-own-adventure cookies, with crème fraîche. We're already dreaming of all our new baked combinations. (Nothing But Delicious)
What links inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments below!