If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Some sweet, some savory, a little bit of squash (okay, a lot a bit of squash), and some spice!
- A soup that doesn't even require a pot? Consider us intrigued! Oh, and it's delicious, and full of our favorite vegetables. (My New Roots)
- For a fun dish, try a sweetly savory pear galette that's full of rosemary and (one of our favorites) caramelized onions. (A Better Happier St. Sebastian)
- We've been on a fennel kick lately, and so we'll jump at any chance to pair it with new foods (especially cheese). (From the Kitchen)
- There's all sorts of delicious things going on in this soup, but the spicy-peanut-squash combination sounds too good to pass up. (Oh, Ladycakes)
- Steam pumpkin, purée, fill with chocolate and coconut milk, and you have... rich and flavorful pumpkin hot chocolate! (What Should I Eat for Breakfast)
- If you haven't met hawaij, you should. The Yemeni spice blend is as good in coffee as it is in coffee donuts. (My Name is Yeh)
- "Super Moist Pumpkin Bread" is the name, and that's really all we want to munch on this weekend as we're reading the morning paper. (Pinch of Yum)
- The only reason to love pie and butter even more is, well, when it's a butter pie. An Almond Butter Pie, to be exact. (The Vintage Mixer)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments below!