We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Some sweet, some savory, a little bit of squash (okay, a lot a bit of squash), and some spice!
- A soup that doesn't even require a pot? Consider us intrigued! Oh, and it's delicious, and full of our favorite vegetables. (My New Roots)
- For a fun dish, try a sweetly savory pear galette that's full of rosemary and (one of our favorites) caramelized onions. (A Better Happier St. Sebastian)
- We've been on a fennel kick lately, and so we'll jump at any chance to pair it with new foods (especially cheese). (From the Kitchen)
- There's all sorts of delicious things going on in this soup, but the spicy-peanut-squash combination sounds too good to pass up. (Oh, Ladycakes)
- Steam pumpkin, purée, fill with chocolate and coconut milk, and you have... rich and flavorful pumpkin hot chocolate! (What Should I Eat for Breakfast)
- If you haven't met hawaij, you should. The Yemeni spice blend is as good in coffee as it is in coffee donuts. (My Name is Yeh)
- "Super Moist Pumpkin Bread" is the name, and that's really all we want to munch on this weekend as we're reading the morning paper. (Pinch of Yum)
- The only reason to love pie and butter even more is, well, when it's a butter pie. An Almond Butter Pie, to be exact. (The Vintage Mixer)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments below!