We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Plenty of treats and comfort foods to keep you happy this holiday weekend.
- Up your breakfast pastry game with pumpkin chocolate donuts. (A Cozy Kitchen)
- The perfect fall brunch combination: eggs and mimosas with seasonal flavors. (Love and Lemons)
- Double Chocolate Crème Fraîche cupcakes, because your Thanksgiving dinner wasn't decadent enough. (Hummingbird High)
- If you're not too tired of stuffing yet, why not make it its very own meal? (Will Frolic for Food)
- Your favorite weekend snack, pigs in a blanket, just got a serious upgrade. (Hungry Girl Por Vida)
- Use up your leftovers to whip up a delicious pizza. (Tasty Yummies)
- Got extra squash? Try a batch of this butternut squash gnocchi. (Golubka Kitchen)
- Dark chocolate cookies get a little extra kick with some star anise. (Butter and Brioche)
Which food blogs inpsired you this week? Tell us in the comments below!