If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Plenty of treats and comfort foods to keep you happy this holiday weekend.
- Up your breakfast pastry game with pumpkin chocolate donuts. (A Cozy Kitchen)
- The perfect fall brunch combination: eggs and mimosas with seasonal flavors. (Love and Lemons)
- Double Chocolate Crème Fraîche cupcakes, because your Thanksgiving dinner wasn't decadent enough. (Hummingbird High)
- If you're not too tired of stuffing yet, why not make it its very own meal? (Will Frolic for Food)
- Your favorite weekend snack, pigs in a blanket, just got a serious upgrade. (Hungry Girl Por Vida)
- Use up your leftovers to whip up a delicious pizza. (Tasty Yummies)
- Got extra squash? Try a batch of this butternut squash gnocchi. (Golubka Kitchen)
- Dark chocolate cookies get a little extra kick with some star anise. (Butter and Brioche)
Which food blogs inpsired you this week? Tell us in the comments below!