If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: There is no way that you're tired of holiday cookies yet, so here's 8 more treats to try this weekend.
- A delectable dark chocolate cookie gets salty. (Little Sister Kitchen)
- Cookies dipped in chocolate, topped with candy cane? We found our weekend project. (Not Without Salt)
- Chocolate bark goes rogue with pomegranate and coconut, and we're a bit coconuts to try it. (Dessert for Two)
- Gingerbread gets even cuter and tastier (if that's possible) with this recipe for tiny ginger-folks. (Oh Ladycakes)
- Cranberries, white chocolate, oatmeal, and plenty of pecans—in one cookie. Run, don't walk. (Simply Scratch)
- Ombre peppermint slice-and-bake cookies are just the festive treat you've been looking for. (Girl Versus Dough)
- Our winter breakfast dreams are made real with hot chocolate pancakes. (Broma Bakery)
- Pecan and chocolate cookies shaped like stars are the perfect treat on a cold winter's night. (The Vintage Mixer)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments below!