We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: There is no way that you're tired of holiday cookies yet, so here's 8 more treats to try this weekend.
- A delectable dark chocolate cookie gets salty. (Little Sister Kitchen)
- Cookies dipped in chocolate, topped with candy cane? We found our weekend project. (Not Without Salt)
- Chocolate bark goes rogue with pomegranate and coconut, and we're a bit coconuts to try it. (Dessert for Two)
- Gingerbread gets even cuter and tastier (if that's possible) with this recipe for tiny ginger-folks. (Oh Ladycakes)
- Cranberries, white chocolate, oatmeal, and plenty of pecans—in one cookie. Run, don't walk. (Simply Scratch)
- Ombre peppermint slice-and-bake cookies are just the festive treat you've been looking for. (Girl Versus Dough)
- Our winter breakfast dreams are made real with hot chocolate pancakes. (Broma Bakery)
- Pecan and chocolate cookies shaped like stars are the perfect treat on a cold winter's night. (The Vintage Mixer)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments below!